I didn't hope to lose the final- Caleb Int'l player Beyor

Caleb international college player Emmanuella Beyor



A player of Caleb International college, Emmanuella Beyor has said she did not hope to lose in the final of the just concluded Lagos private secondary schools football competition tagged 'Proprietor's Cup'  which ended 3-1 in favor of Homat Pivotal school.


Beyor, a SS1 student who is in science department, told sportxvibe.blogspot. com that she has learnt not to succumb to oppression when losing.

'It was disappointing, I was not hoping to lose in the final and it has always been  in my dream to become a star and to play alongside with big countries.

"This was a lesson for all of us and me to strive hard and bring out the best in me.

 "I learnt not to be disgusted easily because actually close to the end of the match, I was angry because it was frustrating, all our efforts were put to shame because we didn't played the way we have been playing since." She said.

She said her role model is Asisat Oshoala, adding that she has a dream to play for Chelsea football club.

"I have the dream to play with Drogba because he is my role model and I also want to play in Chelsea because I am a fan of Chelsea. My female role model is Asisat Oshoala." She said.


I didn't hope to lose the final- Caleb Int'l player Beyor I didn't hope to lose the final- Caleb Int'l player Beyor Reviewed by Dotun Omisakin. Sports journalist on 9:38 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

We light sporting activities. We inform, educate and entertain. We dovote our effort in promoting grassroot sports in schools and locality.

Powered by Blogger.